Pan/Tilt bug in MA2 when using artnet from M-PC
This video describes on how to fix a pan/tilt bug in MA2 when artnet is used from Martin M-PC. If you watched my other video on how to visualize your Martin M-PC lightshow in MA3D you’ll probably come across this Pan and Tilt problem/bug.
Just follow these steps, and you will be good to go:
- Set the Pan and the Tilt in M-PC to 0% (both of them)
- Go over to grandMA2 and select your fixtures
- Go to the Positions tab (in MA2) and set both pan and tilt to 0% (min)
- Clear the programmer in MA2!
- Save the showfile in MA2 and then you are good to go :)